It’s kind of scaring me how quickly Ethan is growing and changing. He’s just over 14 months old now, and in the past week alone he’s gotten up to all sorts of shenanigans, including:
- Falling in love with the dog’s bed. Kelly bought a big basket in Ikea to put the dog’s blanket in to. The dog, Dudi, didn’t fancy it much (he’s more of a couch hogger really) but Ethan loved it. So much so that Kelly had to replace the dog blanket with an Ethan blanket. He even crawled in for a nap!
- Kind of getting to grips with feeding himself with his spoon. Or propelling his lunch across the table, whichever seems like most fun at the time.
- Picking up clothes that are lying around, putting them into the washing machine and trying to press the buttons.
- Expanding his vocabulary: “over there” is a favourite.
- At random, he’ll put his head on my shoulder and give me a hug.
Basically, he’s just the cutest thing ever.