nathalie.ie | photos and finds for the creative and curious
Personal Potraits

Sis + bump

You wouldn’t know it to look at her, but my gorgeous little sister Kelly is seven months pregnant with her second babóg.

Genuinely one of the most naturally beautiful people I know, she has remained photogenic as ever throughout her pregnancy. We snapped these pics on Sunday, in between all the chasing after Ethan (her) and riding of waltzers (me).

Ethan is kind of coming around to the idea. We’ve been reading him books, and telling him about the baby in mum’s belly, but I think he now thinks that there’s a baby lurking in everyone’s belly, even his own. Bless. He’s very into hugs, as the below pic shows (although he calls them “loves” which may just be the most adorable thing in world).

And even though the new baby is so going to steal my birthday thunder, I can’t wait to meet him/her and, inevitably, pap ’em like crazy.

You Might Also Like...

8 Comments

Trich
    March 23, 2011 at 10:24 am

Beautiful photo’s, good luck to your sister & her baby, may they both have a safe passage. Your nephew is only gorgeous, God bless him.

Nathalie
      March 24, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Thanks a million for all your lovely comments good wishes, I’ll pass them on to Kel! Eadoin, that is a GREAT idea, which I think I will be stealing 🙂

Annmarie O'Connor
    March 23, 2011 at 10:37 am

beautiful!

Eadaoin
    March 23, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Nathalie your sister is gorgeous! She must love these shots. When an old boss of mine was having a second baby they told their first child that the new baby was bringing a skateboard with him for his big brother, so it made things a little more special for him and he was really excited about it – such a sweet trick hehe

kourtney pavlov
    March 23, 2011 at 7:13 pm

yhu look stunnin kelly>>as usual xx well donee nathailee xx

Paudie
    March 24, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Lovely lovely stuff Nathalie.
    I always enjoy your images.

Sunday stroll « Nathalie Marquez Courtney Photography
    April 17, 2011 at 9:53 pm

[…] are my Sunday companions, sis Kelly (32 weeks preggo now) and […]

Park ‘n’ play « Nathalie Marquez Courtney Photography
    May 4, 2011 at 8:46 pm

[…] A couple of snaps from a recent trip to our local park. Not long now ’til this little guy is a big brother. […]