Beautiful stills from Master of None Season 2
Hands up if you’ve fallen head over heels for the second season of Master of None? Aziz Ansari’s funny, charming and offbeat exploration of life and love is back, and it’s also beautifully cinematic. I could go on and on about the framing, the palette, that gorgeous Italian light and NYC bokeh, but I’ll let the shots speak for themselves.
A couple of interesting reads, for fellow fangirls and boys:
- The season 2 soundtrack is going to be released on vinyl.
- Three casts members break down the real-life inspiration behind scenes and episodes (including the beautiful Thanksgiving episode).
- Why Aziz Ansari didn’t include Trump in season 2.
- The show’s Twitter account is also worth a follow if you’re partial to regular gifs, quips and clips.
- Architectural Digest go behind-the-scenes on the show’s filming locations.
- A map of all the NYC restaurant and bars featured in the show.
- ICYMI: Aziz and Eric (aka Little Bud and Big Bud) turn eating all the things in Italy into an “unofficial official” video for Kankey West’s Famous.
And finally, a few gifs of the gorgeousness.
If you haven’t binged on it yet, enjoy!